आज के इस आर्टिकल मे हम “My Favourite Teacher Essay” पर निबंध लिखेंगे। Essay On My Favourite Teacher पर निबन्ध लिखना कोई बड़ी बार नहीं है। यदि आप एक Student हो तो आप आपने स्कूल या कालेज के सभी टीचर को भली भांति जानते होगे निबन्ध मे वही लिखना होता है जो आप अपने टीचर को देखकर या उनके पढ़ाने के तरीकों के बारे मे ही तो सभी बातें लिखनी होती है। अगर आप फीलिंग्स को पकड़ने मे एक्सपर्ट हो गए तो आप My Favourite Teacher पर निबन्ध तो लिख ही लोगे साथ ही अन्य किसी टॉपिक पर भी बढ़ी आसानी से Eassay लिख सकते हो।
यहाँ पर हम आपको Essay on My Favourite Teacher in English पर लिख कर दिया गया है। सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए आप इस आर्टिकल को शुरू से लेकर अंतिम तक जरूर पढे।
My Favourite Teacher Essay | Essay On My Favourite Teacher
A teacher can be a profound influence on a student’s life, shaping their perspective, providing guidance, and imparting knowledge. My Teacher is my real HERO. Throughout my academic career, I have had the pleasure of being taught by many talented educators. However, there is one teacher who stands out as my favorite.
Mrs. R.K. Ji was my high school Mathematics teacher, and she had a profound impact on my life. She was passionate about teaching, and her enthusiasm was infectious. She always challenged us to think critically and pushed us to be our best selves. He is a very disciplined and punctual Teacher in my life.
What made Mrs. R.K. Ji so special was her ability to connect with her students. She took the time to get to know each of us, our interests, and our goals. She listened to us, and she always had encouraging words when we needed them most. Mrs. R.K. Ji had a way of making everyone feel seen and valued.
In the classroom, Mrs. R.K. Ji was a masterful teacher. She had a knack for making literature come alive and engaging us in discussions that were both thought-provoking and fun. She challenged us to think beyond the surface of a text and encouraged us to explore the deeper meanings and themes.
Mrs. R.K. Ji taught me more than just Mathematics; she taught me the value of hard work, perseverance, and kindness. Her influence continues to inspire me today, years after I left her classroom.
Outside of class, Mrs. R.K. Ji was always there to lend an ear or offer advice. She helped me navigate the stresses of high school, and her unwavering support gave me the confidence to pursue my dreams.
My Favourite Teacher Essay Conclusion
Mrs. R.K. Ji was my favorite teacher because she was not only an exceptional educator but also a caring mentor who helped me grow as a person. She instilled in me a love of learning and a sense of curiosity that I carry with me to this day. I am grateful for the impact she had on my life and will always remember her with fondness and respect.
My Favourite Teacher 20 Lines | My Favourite Teacher 10 Lines
- My favorite teacher was my high school English teacher.
- Her name was Miss. Dulari.
- She had a warm and welcoming personality.
- She was always smiling and had a positive attitude.
- Miss. Dulari had a great passion for teaching.
- She loved literature and poetry and made them come alive in the classroom.
- She was an excellent communicator and had a great sense of humor.
- Miss. Dulari was patient and understanding with her students.
- She always took the time to listen to our problems and concerns.
- She was a great mentor and gave us invaluable advice.
- Miss. Dulari encouraged us to think critically and creatively.
- She challenged us to push beyond our limits and strive for excellence.
- Her teaching style was engaging and interactive.
- She made learning fun and exciting.
- Miss. Dulari was dedicated and hardworking.
- She went above and beyond to help her students succeed.
- She was a role model and inspiration to us all.
- Miss. Dulari influence had a lasting impact on my life.
- I still use the lessons she taught me in my everyday life.
- I am forever grateful to Miss. Dulari for being my favorite teacher.